Zirlux 16+ Pre-Shaded Zirconia provides dental technicians and dentists with an esthetic alternative to glass ceramics without sacrificing strength or durability. Unique manufacturing processes where powders and special formulas are blended together create this natural looking translucent material.
- Eliminate dipping or shading from workflow
- Sizes and thicknesses compatible with leading milling machines
- Available in all 16 Vita* shades
- Exceptional accuracy and shade matching to all 16 Vita* shades
- Full Contour Crowns
- Full Contour Bridges
- Copings and Frameworks
- Telescopic Crowns
- Custom Abutments
- Hybrid Bridges
IPS e.max ZirCAD is a versatile and innovative premium zirconium oxide material with a large indication range. Dental professionals benefit from the material's high performance, versatility and function.
IPS e.max ZirCAD Multi is a new polychromatic zirconia from Ivoclar Vivadent that provides a whole new level of strength and durability. Designed for both the anterior and posterior region, the integrated progression of shade and translucency in the material maximizes the appearance of monolithic crowns and bridges.
- High strength: IPS e.max ZirCAD Multi is the most esthetic, high strength multi-translucent zirconia on the market, offering up to 30% higher flexural strength and 50% higher fracture toughness compared to other common translucent zirconia materials.
- Conservative preparations:Only requiring 0.8 mm of tooth reduction in the anterior and 1.0 mm of tooth reduction in the posterior, IPS e.max ZirCAD Multi allows for conservative preparations without compromising the longevity of the restoration.
- Outstanding esthetics: Balanced optical properties prevent the restoration from appearing too grey or too bright when seated.
- High productivity:Chair-time saving cementation options include conventional and self-adhesive cementation.
When prescribing zirconia restorations, don’t settle for less than the brand you trust. Choose IPS e.max ZirCAD Multi!
While they’re not suitable for every patient, porcelain veneers can offer beautiful cosmetic restorations for:
- Diastemas (spaces between teeth)
- Broken or chipped teeth
- Unsightly, stained, or washed out fillings
- Permanently stained or discolored teeth that cannot be bleached
- Crooked teeth
Regardless of the fabrication technique, porcelain veneers
are commonly used in cosmetic and esthetic
dentistry. The frequently described esthetic properties
of these restorations are based on the unimpededtransmission of light (translucency) and the preserved
natural iridescence of the lightly prepared tooth. These
restorations optically mimic adjacent natural teeth,
minimizing metameric effects associated with conventional
GRADIA is an indirect restoration system for crown and bridge, inlays, onlays and veneers. This product is an advanced 'MFR composite'. Its internal structure consists of reinforced bonds between an organic/inorganic filler and a lightly-filled matrix resin which together impart a very high mechanical strength while being 'gentle' on opposing teeth. This makes GRADIA particularly suitable for posterior high-wear, high-pressure restorations that are prone to chipping or cracking when made with porcelain. The composite is also simple to handle, biocompatible, very technique tolerant and can be easily polished to a beautiful natural gloss.
Years of experience have shown that with GRADIA you can create beautiful, life-like restorations without the 'paleness' of traditional composites as well as restorations with all the toughness of natural teeth. The shades and accessories of the product are fully harmonized so you can precisely color match your restorations to the patient and to each other, regardless of age or ethnicity.