Zirlux™ FC Crowns from Town and Country are a new option for full contour restorations. With these virtually unbreakable all-ceramic crowns, you can provide your patients the strength to withstand severe parafunctional activity and avoid expensive metal surcharges. Zirlux™ FC is a full contoured zirconia crown or bridge with no porcelain overlay. It is designed with pre-shaded blocks so that it is not only strong enough, but also aesthetically pleasing. Tougher than your average crown, Zirlux™ FC restorations are a nearly indestructible material that will satisfy needs of even the toughest bruxing cases.
Zirlux™ FC advantages
- Ideal for bruxers & teeth-grinders who have destroyed other restorations.
- An esthetic alternative to posterior PFMs with metal occlusal and full-cast crowns.
- Made with biocompatible medical-grade zirconia and pre-shaded for better aesthetics.
- Monolithic material makes the restoration extremely chip-proof.
- Fabricated using CAD/CAM technology for consistent fit.
Zirlux™ FC Prep Requirements
- Shoulder preparation not needed, feather edge is acceptable with our state of the art CAD scanning
- It is a conservative preparation similar to full cast gold.
- 1.0mm of occlusal space is ideal; however prep with at least 0.5mm is acceptable.
Zirlux™ FC ADA Codes
- D2740 Crown - Porcelain/Ceramic Substrate
- D6245 Pontic Porcelain/Ceramic
- D6740 Abutment Crown Porcelain/Ceramic