Town and Country is proud to be an Advanced Certified Captek™ laboratory. Our expertise with Captek™ brings you the option of a noble crown at a consistently fixed price.
The advantage of Captek™ lies in the advanced "Capillary Casting Technology" used to produce the gold coping for Captek™ restorations. The composite metal is 88% gold reinforced with small particles of high fusing and high strength platinum and palladium. The result is a restoration with the vitality of a noble gold crown, the superior strength and durability of platinum and palladium and the extra benefit of reducing harmful bacteria around the gingiva.
Captek™ has also developed a "Nano" enhancement modifications to increase the strength of Captek™ bridges; We now use Captek™ Nano for all Captek™ restorations we fabricate. Originally this new tech was developed for the increased strength needed for bridge and implant applications, but we have found that Captek™ Nano’s higher thermal stability makes it possible to consistently create tighter margins with great accuracy.
- The warm gold color of Captek's™ understructure that is used to produce the gold copings provides natural light dispersion and facilitates in making the PFM look alive.
- The advanced gold coping material has been clinically proven to reduce the accumulation of harmful bacteria at the gum line by 90% compared to natural tooth structure.
- Captek™ gold does not oxidize, thus eliminating the black and gray margins of traditional PFMs.
- The infusion of platinum and palladium into gold produces an extremely dense and strong coping. Moreover, the extreme bond strength between the porcelain and Captek™ gold reduces fractures, and provides the best marginal fits possible.
Captek™ Indications and Contradictions
- Captek™ is great for Crowns and 3 unit bridges.
- Captek™ is not suggested for cantilever pontics.
Patients today have an ever increasing understanding of esthetic dentistry and what options are available for enhancing their smiles. However, even the most skilled dentist can be restricted by the medium of the work-site. It is for this reason that Town and Country offers the GC Gradia™ Micro Ceramic Composite System. Gradia™ is usable for crown and bridge, inlays, onlays and even veneers. The Gradia™ material has the ability to show off natural opalescence and excels in lifelike esthetics. Almost all of our customers have commented on Gradia’s™ ability to give off a good bright and warm looking appearance in the work they receive.
With Gradia™ composite, you get to offer natural-looking aesthetics that blend right into the dentition and still offer something that is extremely wear resistant, yet still kind to opposing teeth.
- ı Quicker fabrication than porcelain
- A significantly larger range of colors than any other non-porcelain system
- Gradia™ is adaptable to being layered and will show the different colors.
- Easy to polish
- Has a very high wear resistance, yet is still gentle to opposing dentition
Phoenix Crowns and Bridges deliver superior esthetics and PFM reliability. It's our most successful and most popular restoration.
Vibrant Bio-86% Yellow Gold Alloy
The heart of Phoenix is its advanced 86% Gold, 11% Platinum substructure. Palladium and silver-free, its unique formulation gives it superior strength for more accurate margins, better fit and less need for bulk than other high-gold alloys. Perfect for single crowns through long-span bridges.
Precision Casting System
Phoenix substructures are produced using the most advanced vacuum/pressure casting equipment available. Uniform grain structure, density and accuracy are ensured.
Phoenix substructures follow a design principle that allows for superior esthetics at the cervical margins and more natural emergence profiles.
Unsurpassed Esthetics of Ceramco III Porcelain
Town & Country's technicians carefully layer each Phoenix with Ceramco's most advanced ceramic featuring optimal translucency, true opalescence and chairside polishability. The underlying gold alloy enhances the vitality and warmth of the ceramic even further.
Phoenix restorations from Town & Country are competitively priced.
- High Noble CAPTEK
- High Noble Yellow
- High Noble White
Radica® is a provisional and diagnostic material that uses light curing technology to deliver highly-esthetic, long-term provisional appliances. The simple, time saving procedures allow for easy layering of dentin and enamel, for lifelike esthetics.
- Up to 2 years in the mouth for inlays/onlays, veneers, crown and bridges through the 2nd bicuspid (1 pontic)*
- Indicated for fabrication of all provisional dental restorations for up to 6 months
- For demanding long-term cases, such as perio and implant
- Has minimal shrinkage with virtually no chairside adjustments
- Engineered radiopacity optimal for chairside CT scans or X-rays
*Radica indications available upon request
*Metal fee for multi-unit provisionals